Third Annual European Money Laundering Conference & Exhibition
The Third Annual European Conference & Exhibition for anti-money laundering professionals will be held on October 30, 2006 through November 1, 2006 in Berlin, Germany at the The Estrel Berlin Hotel & Convention Center. The theme is Protecting Yourself from Dirty Money and Terrorist Funds under the New EU and Global Rules.
Topics to be covered include:
- How to comply with the new AML procedures laid out in the EU Third Directive
- The connection between corruption, organized crime, and money laundering and how you can protect your institution from all three
- Learn how money launderers are taking advantage of emerging technology and the lack of regulation
- Implementing a Risk-Based Approach to Money Laundering Controls
- Lively, Audience-Participation Sessions Led by Global Experts
- Extraordinary Networking Sessions to Meet Counterparts from Over 30 Countries
- Learn the New Risks and What You Must Do to Guard Against Them
See further details here, including registration.